It has now become fairly evident that the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing is not accidental. In fact, there is a strong possibility that the flight was commandeered to the US military base at Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean. A bizarre “extraordinary rendition“?
Please note that this article is being expanded and updated regularly. I have decided to keep all the information in one place, as opposed to having it scattered across several different posts. So do check back. Also note that some commentators have posted very insightful information.
Why did Flight 370 try to hide its whereabouts?
MH370 was a 777-200 service carrying 239 passenger and crew on a regular Kuala Lumpur to Beijing service. To recap, it left KL at 12.40 am, it disappeared as a commercial radar trace at 1.22 am close to the area where such radar visibility to the Malaysia air traffic control system drops off, and was never observed as entering Vietnam controlled air space on a path intended to cross that country to the South China Sea and continue past Hong Kong toward its destination. The transponders on Flight 370 was switched off immediately after it was outside the visibility of Malaysia’s air traffic control! To quote a poster GarageYears on a forum for professional pilots,
Turning off the transponder isn’t just a toggle or push-button, the switch is a rotary and you’d have to move it two positions to get it into the standby condition.
This could only have been done by a compromised crew, or by hijackers. To quote another forum member Tfor2,
1. It was a hi-jack (transponder turned off, no Mayday), and the plane was not under the control of the pilots. It flew to wherever was demanded, and something happened thereafter causing it to crash, probably from an effort to regain control (as with United 93 during events of 9/11). So it could be anywhere. An eye-witness will eventually come forward. 2. The most fearsome worry to come out of this is how come an aircraft can invade national territory without military or civil or satellite detection? This leaves a hole in the defense systems of all countries.
To quote a professional A330 pilot,
I think the flight deck was compromised.
But that’s not the only sign that Flight 370 was trying to hide its whereabouts. Immediately after shutting off its transponders, Flight 370 made a U-turn and headed in the direction of Diego Garcia, crossing Malaysia in the process. If there indeed had been a massive technical failure, the crew would have tried to safely ditch the plane at sea, not return to Malaysia. And if there had been a cabin decompression, the plane would have slowly lost altitude, crashing into the Gulf of Thailand. Malaysia’s Air Force Chief General Rodzali Daud first raised the possibility that the plane had reversed course the very next day (9th March), and he was quoted by a Malay-language paper as saying the jet had been tracked hundreds of miles from its intended flight path, over the Strait of Malacca off western Malaysia, and up to 320 kilometres northwest of the Malaysian state of Penang, after which it either disappeared or Malaysian radar lost capability to track it. It was clearly flying low, as if to avoid detection by radar.
General Daud’s statement was clearly not expected, as all the concerned governments were vigorously pedalling the notion that the plane was lost in the Gulf of Thailand, and all search and rescue efforts got misdirected to the plane’s intended route. The Communist Vietnamese government even produced some eyewitnesses that testified seeing a plane flying low off their coast. There were repeated attempts to identify any piece of floating debris in the vicinity as that of Flight 370. When mainstream media picked up General Daud’s very credible statement, he was pressured into retracting it, and has now issued a formal retraction. America’s biggest trading client, Communist China, also expressed irritation at the Malaysian government over the “confusion.” It is clear that such misdirection could not have been possible without the involvement of highly placed Malaysian officials. Nevertheless, General Daud’s statement has altered the direction of the search, which now focuses on the Andaman Sea, instead of the Gulf of Thailand. It seems there were desperate attempts to keep the search away from the West Coast of Malaysia. For example, an oil rig worker on the Vietnam coast claimed to have seen a fiery object, but the report later turned out to be untrue. To quote,
Letter that was received by Vietnamese officials about a possible crash in Vietnam (unconfirmed source) – http://t.co/COQZQvDtU2
— Florian Witulski (@vaitor) March 12, 2014
BBC also reported about the letter but it turned out to be false information… nothing at the Ho Chi Minh coast
— Florian Witulski (@vaitor) March 12, 2014
To quote another poster Frenchwalker on the same aforementioned forum,
Just to point out on some of the information provided by the Malaysian military last night around its last know position, more so around the fact the the aircraft descended to around 3000ft would this simply be to maintain Visual Flight Rules , cloud base in Kuala Lumpur usually sits between 3000ft and 10,000ft this would indicate the the person in command certainly had control of the Aircraft
If the plane was headed towards Diego Garcia (which is under eight hours of flying time from Kuala Lumpur), it would have been captured on Indonesian radars as well, and it was likely to have crossed over Indonesia. But unlike Malaysia, Indonesia is a defacto Globalist client state, and would immediately cover up such information. Australia also has a sophisticated radar network, but we haven’t heard from them either. Apart from radar, there is also other “live” data associated with commercial aircraft, which is not being discussed. To quote another user of the forum Davionics,
Why has nobody confirmed/announced if there were any transmissions sent via SATCOM? Seems to be the elephant in the room – the media currently appears to have an unhealthy tunneled obsession with; radar, ads-b, voice comms, gps, black boxes, etc. Surely ACARS and engine telemetry data could shine a good dose of light on this incredibly sad fiasco. Many aircraft today also have Panasonic Avionics high-bandwidth eXconnect GCS (Global Communications Suite) to augment SATCOM.
Investigators have now confirmed that such live data indicated that the plane continued to fly even after its last radar contact. The just won’t tell us when the data transmissions ended (which would indicate when the flight landed). To quote,
Throughout the roughly four hours after the jet dropped from civilian radar screens, these people said, the link operated in a kind of standby mode and sought to establish contact with a satellite or satellites. These transmissions did not include data, they said, but the periodic contacts indicate to investigators that the plane was still intact and believed to be flying. Investigators are still working to fully understand the information, according to one person briefed on the matter. The transmissions, this person said, were comparable to the plane “saying I’m here, I’m ready to send data.”
And there is still no word about the signals from monitoring systems embedded in the plane’s Rolls-Royce PLC engines, which would have stopped when the plane landed. Diego Garcia is the strongest US military-air force base in the Indian Ocean. It served as a forwarding base in almost all American conflicts in the Gulf and in Afghanistan. It was also a transit venue for the infamous “extraordinary renditions.” It possesses formidable radar capabilities, as well as several airstrips. And large hangars that can hide aircraft. To quote a commenter on a pilot’s website who believed the plane was in Diego Garcia,
My speculation is of this being a super-duper, super-extraordinary form of rendition.
And most important of all, Diego Garcia has a staff who follow a code of not asking too many questions and keeping their eyes wide shut. Unlike Malaysia, there are no General Dauds in Diego Garcia, who would blurt out what they saw on military radar.
Its Official: Diego Garcia is a Strong Possibility!
Assuming the plane landed, WNYC has produced a map showing all possible airports within the range of MH370, based on its last radar contact, and Diego Garcia is one of them!
The Washington Post has published an infographic that puts Diego Garcia within four hours if its last known location, and they have taken the last known location as the place where the transponders switched off, not the place where military radars picked up the plane near Penang. If they had taken Penang as the last known location as far as radar is concerned, Diego Garcia would have probably been even closer.
All possibilities are being discussed, from the Gobi desert and Kazakhstan to Pakistan and Iran. Even though the geopolitics of the Indian subcontinent and the Indochina region has resulted in several nations carefully watching their radars for enemy aircraft on a fulltime basis. Somehow they all seemed to have missed the huge plane flying without a transponder identifying it. There is absolutely no mention of Diego Garcia, except for the Malaysian Transport minister, who claims he has no confirmation yet that it landed at Diego Garcia, even though his government is looking into “all possibilities.” A Pentagon official claims to believe that the plane crashed into the Andaman Sea, north of Diego Garcia (But obviously not at Diego Garcia).
Some conspiracy sleuths have also uncovered proof that no flights were scheduled for 3 days at Diego Garcia airport during the time MH370 went missing. All maintenance crew would likely have been on leave, so that the plane could be sneaked in undetected. On March 7th, the Facebook account of the Diego Garcia passenger terminal posted a notice that there would be no scheduled flights for the next 72 hours. This posting is still visible as of 11:38 AM 20th March 2014. The following is a screenshot.This little factoid was even tweeted about.
I would like to know why Diego Garcia had no scheduled flights for 72 hours March 8th? #mh370 https://t.co/gbvODcc11G pic.twitter.com/FVhDMbVaAS
— jeanette (@jeanettekramer) March 18, 2014
This was also posted to the wall of the US Navy Support Facility Diego Garcia because it concerned US Navy support crew in there. The same conspiracy sleuths insist that this post along with many other posts between March 6th and March 9th were deleted.
The presence of a large number of Chinese passengers on board the doomed flight is being used to strain relations between Communist China and Malaysia, and it may contribute to a future deterioration of their relationship, resulting in increased justification of Chinese presence in the region, and maybe even future Chinese aggression. This may also help explain why a Malaysian plane was targeted, as opposed to an Indonesian plane (Indonesia is already in the hands of the Globalists, and therefore never gets any brinkmanship from Communist China, which is a creation of the Globalists). Malaysia is probably the only country in the world whose recent leadership has openly criticized the IMF, Israel, the War on Terror and made claims that 9/11 was an Inside Job. Malaysia has a bustling economy, but the Globalists prefer plantation style economies, such as neighbouring Indonesia, which is completely under Globalist control. Since Malaysia cannot be subject to the so-called War on Terror unless they start openly supporting Al-Qaida, the only other alternative the Globalists have is to feed it to China, and the Panda will invite itself for lunch, Al-Qaida or not. Mainstream media has repeatedly stressed at Chinese impatience with Malaysian “incompetence.” While it is true that the present mess would not have been possible unless many Malaysian officials were compromised, so were many officials of other governments involved in the search and rescue efforts. And despite such high level corruption, the deliberately concealed fact that the plane had reversed course and moved Westwards did come out, albeit in a muffled way. It is unlikely that such disclosure would have ever happened in any of the neighbouring Globalist-dominated countries.
Other Odd Ends
Initially there were reports of some passengers who did not board the plane, but then Malaysian authorities were forced to “retract” their statements. Passengers connected to the Global Elite usually receive advance warnings.
- Flight 370 had 20 employees of Texas based Freescale Semiconductors. It is unclear whether or not the company counted the NSA among its clients. These 20 engineers were working on electronic warfare, and designing some kind of stealth plane invisible to radar! To quote Wikipedia on the company,
In the 1960s, one of the U. S. space program’s goals was to land a man on the moon and return him safely to Earth [Not Quite!]. In 1968, NASA began manned Apollo flights that led to the first lunar landing in July 1969. Apollo 11 was particularly significant for hundreds of employees involved in designing, testing and producing its electronics. A division of Motorola, which became Freescale Semiconductor, supplied thousands of semiconductor devices, ground-based tracking and checkout equipment, and 12 on-board tracking and communications units. An “up-data link” in the Apollo’s command module received signals from Earth to relay to other on-board systems. A transponder received and transmitted voice and television signals and scientific data. [.......] and Motorola’s MPC5200 microprocessor deployed telematic systems for General Motors’ OnStar systems. [.......] In addition, a recent ABI Research market study report states that Freescale owns 60% share of the Radio Frequency (RF) semiconductor device market. [.......] Also in 2011, Freescale announced the company’s first magnetometer for location tracking in smart mobile devices.
- Confirmation of Iranian passengers travelling on false European passports. While they have been ruled out as hijackers, the Powers That Be sometimes do use Iranians for dirty work. There was also an attempt to portray them as favourably as possible.
- If a missile destroyed Flight 370, the missile would have left a radar signature (Thanks to Mike Adams).
- Boeing 777 commercial jets are equipped with black box recorders that can survive any on-board explosion, and they transmit locator signals for at least 30 days after falling into the ocean (Thanks to Mike Adams).
- Many parts of destroyed aircraft are naturally bouyant and will float in water (Thanks to Mike Adams), and would have been noticed if there was a crash at sea.
- Some relatives of passengers claim that calls placed to their cellphones are ringing! Passenger social media accounts on the Chinese social media QQ site show the passengers to be online!
- Conspiracy Forums are abuzz with rumours of the plane being diverted to Diego Garcia.
- America has jumped into the investigation, subtly suggesting that the captain went mad (The Iranians don’t seem to interest them). But that’s what they said about EgyptAir Flight 990, which was returning to Egypt with more than 30 military officers who had trained in America. They are mum about the radars at Diego Garcia picking up anything unusual.
- The lyrics of Get It Started, a song produced by American rapper Pitbull (released 25th June 2012) have gained notoriety among the conspiracy crowd as having contained allegories to the plane’s disappearance. The music video is creepy, and shows people being watched and followed, as if some kind of intelligence operation is going on. The lyrics in question are: No Ali, no Frasier, but for now it’s off to Malaysia/ Two passports, three cities, two countries, one day/Now that’s worldwide, if you think it’s a game, let’s play, dale. The two Iranian men who boarded the plane using fake passports had purchased their tickets from a mysterious Iranian named Ali. According to those who are reading into this, the two passports refers to the two men who boarded the plane using two stolen passports. The three cities might be Kuala Lumpur Beijing and…….. (hold your breath) maybe a city on the American East Coast where the plane was ultimately flown to (see next section). The two countries may be Malaysia and China, and it is clear that the whole operation was meant to create a serious rift between the two. The plane had indeed flown “worldwide” in a short span of time, and had the rift between Malaysia and China deepened, the consequences would have also been “worldwide.” Yes, we do think its a game dale, so lets play! Are the lines I am what they thought I’d never become….I went from eviction to food stamps a reference to “food-stamp” President Obama and his dark transformation?
- Two “ex-Navy SEALS” SEALs have been found dead aboard the American ship Maersk Alabama in Seychelles, not far from Diego Garcia. It is unclear if this incident is related.
- British satellite firm Immarsat claimed that it was picking up hourly pings from MH370 up to 7.5 hours after take off.
- The pilot was, or claimed to be a fanatical supporter of Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim. He even attended Anwar’s trial just before flying. Anwar was being tried for sodomy. Anwar Ibrahim was an opponent of Mahathir Mohammad, and the latter was quoted as saying “He [Anwar] would make a good Prime Minister of Israel.” The Diego Garcia runway was later found among his favourite five runways in a flight simulator he used at home!
- Airport security camera photographs of the two men travelling on fake passports have been shooped! The younger man (left) was identified as Pouiria Nur Mohammad Mehrdad, 19, said by police in Malaysia to be an Iranian asylum seeker on his way to Germany to meet his mother. The older man (right) remains unknown. But this still does not explain why the legs (and bag) of the older guy were shooped onto Mehrdad’s torso. There are also many other discrepancies in the passenger list, such as people who were reported to be on the flight now claiming to be at home.
From Diego Garcia to Where?
If suppose we are to assume that the plane was indeed diverted to Diego Garcia, it is reasonable to assume that the plane and its passengers would not be kept there indefinitely. If we are to follow the logic of some devoted conspiracy theorists who are pursuing this on other forums, the plane and its passengers would be flown to the Eastern mainland of the United States, over the Atlantic Ocean to escape scrutiny (and comparatively less distance than the other way around). Of course, the plane’s livery would be painted over. The plane’s wreckage would later be carefully deposited by (presumably by air) on a location far away from Diego Garcia. But why are we discussing this here? Because the same devoted conspiracy theorists who are pursuing this on other forums have pointed out that four days after the disappearance of MH370, a curious military exercise took place on the Southern-Eastern part of the United States coastline. Fighter jets were reportedly “escorting” a plane. To quote,
Members of the South Carolina Air National Guard are conducting an air defense exercise along the coast. Guard Senior Master Sergeant Edward Snyder says people might see fighter jets escorting a civilian aircraft Thursday over the North Charleston and Myrtle Beach areas.
Add to that, there is historical precedent suggesting that some very suspicious crashes at sea may have been more than just crashes. The following are some well known examples.
- In 1983, KAL007 was headed to South Korea, with an American Congressman on board. The Congressman was on a mission to warn the South Korean leadership that the United States government had been compromised by the Soviets. The plane disappeared at sea. After the fall of the Soviet Union, there was some evidence that the Congressman was imprisoned in a gulag. The United States government didn’t seem to have a problem with this arrangement.
- The 1998 crash of SWR111
in Canadian territorial waters. The plane was carrying diamonds,
rubies, emeralds and other gems in its cargo hold, which were worth half a billion dollars.
They were being transferred from a bank in America to a bank in
Switzerland. None of these were ever recovered. It is possible that the
plane was diverted to a Canadian airport. Also on board was Saudi
prince Al-Saud Bandar, one of the richest men in the world.
Only 60No bodies were recovered.
- The 2009 crash of AF447 in the Atlantic Ocean.
Update: A Tentative Theory of What’s Going on….
The most unusual aspect of this case is that the plane has mysteriously vanished, and the Powers That Be are well aware that such a scenario raises more questions than answers. It could be possible that The Powers That Be arranged to have the “wreckage” deposited along the plane’s intended route, diverting attention away from Diego Garcia. But in an unprecedented turn of events, Malaysian authorities started focusing on the Indian Ocean, with good reason. Therefore the Powers That Be are suddenly faced with the challenge of depositing another “wreckage,” in the Indian Ocean, in such a short period of time, in an area now subject to global scrutiny, and again, away from Diego Garcia. And therefore the unusual delay in presenting the wreckage.
The other alternative is that there was never intended to be any wreckage, and like another plane that vanished in Angola, the plane may be used in a future nuclear 9/11 to kickstart Globalist wars. Even if this is the case, the plane would still be diverted to Diego Garcia, and “retrofitted” in USA, because Iran simply lacks the technical knowhow.